Some attorneys fear the inside of a courtroom. At Sundeen & Salinas, we relish the opportunity to present our cases to a jury. As a result, other attorneys regularly ask our partners to help them with challenging trials-and we deliver results.
Some of our verdicts and settlements are as follows:Individual Cases
- $1,000,000 (individual plaintiff employment)
- $350,000 (individual plaintiff employment action)
- $325,000 (individual plaintiff)
- $310,000 (settlement following jury verdict)
- $350,000 (individual plaintiff)
- $1,200,000 multi-plaintiff employment action (attorney's fees with multiplier)
- $1,100,000 multi-plaintiff tenant action
- $574,759.44 (jury verdict + costs + attorney's fees + court awarded multiplier)
- $800,000 multi-plaintiff action – tenant adverse living conditions/habitability
- $700,000 multi-plaintiff tenant action
- $520,000 multi-plaintiff action – tenant racial harassment
- $450,000 multi-plaintiff race discrimination/attempted wrongful eviction
- $300,000 2-plaintiff wrongful eviction action
Our track record speaks for itself, and we invite you to review it. We hope to put our experience to work for you.